The Aquatics Facility at the NSC is open to all members of the public. The pool is open for lap swimming at any time during our opening hours. Typically, there are at least 3 lanes reserved for public use when at 25m (Saturday-Thursday) and 2 lanes reserved for public use when at 50m (Thursdays and Fridays).
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 7:00pm*
*There may be NO lifeguards on duty from 10am-4pm - swimming is at your own risk!
- You MUST check in at reception before entering the pool.
- There is absolutely no swimming under the bulkhead at any time.
- Children under 9 are required to be within arm's length of an adult.
- Outdoor shoes or strollers are not allowed on pool decks.
- Please shower prior to entering pool.
- Do not enter pool with open sores, infections or communicable diseases.
- Slow walking required. Running is unsafe on pool decks and is therefore prohibited.
- Play safe and respect other facility users at all times.
- Bulkhead is for authorized personnel only.
- Beverages are permitted provided they are in a sealed container only. (NO GLASS!)
- The rules and requests made by lifesaving personnel must always be followed.
Training schedule: Monday, Wednesday 4:00-7:00pm; Tuesday, Thursday 5:00-6:00pm; Friday 5:00-6:30pm
Training Schedule: Monday, Wednesday - 5:30pm-7:00pm; Tuesday 4:00pm-5:30pm; Thursday 4:00-6:00pm; Sunday 11:00-12:30pm
Training Schedule: Friday 4:15-6:15pm